Sunday, January 22, 2012

Reader freebie :)

Ok...here's my first freebie file!  It's a simple emergent reader that's short, fun, and a great model for what I expect from my students.  With the local writing assessment this month, we were reviewing like crazy about writing.  And what's a better way to learn how to be a great writer than to read?  The book reviews our high-frequency words and shows how easy it is to apply them to something they are all familiar with...school!  My kids also always love a book that they can color and understand right away.  With a familiar topic, even my lows were surprising me with awesome fluency!  My team also used it in class and sent it home for further reinforcement :) To download this treasure, just go to my TpT page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment